There are hundreds of to-do list apps online that let you create grocery lists, however, there are very few that are actually created for the sole purpose of making grocery lists. ZipList is one of them.
One of the best features ZipList offers is auto-suggest. Just try typing juice as a list item and the app will show you tons of juice related products that you can add to your list. You can edit or delete any item with a single click and even view your list history. All lists are ready-to-print and can be shared easily through email or viewed on a mobile phone. You can also use ZipList to store recipes by clipping any recipe on the web and saving it to your Ziplist. You can also create virtual stores where you can organize items in aisles and assign each aisle to a different store.
- Create grocery lists to print and share online.
- Auto-suggest lets you add items to your list easily.
- Automatically adds items to categories.
- Share, print or send the list to your mobile phone.
- Clip recipes from the web and store in your ZipList box.
- Similar tool: KitchenMonki.
Visit ZipList @ www.ziplist.com