Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
Yugma is web service with a desktop client that allows you to make conference calls. All you need is an Internet connection and signup for a free Yugma account. Yugma is also an online platform that allows you to host virtual meetings and collaborate with your participants using various options including desktop sharing and instant messaging.
The service has a very decent free account that allows you to host unlimited web conferences, the only restriction being on the maximum of 20 participants. You can use it for business meetings, sales presentations, social events or simply to provide remote technical assistance to one of your friends.
- Make a conference call and collaborate with someone online.
- Free and unlimited web conferences with up up to 20 participants.
- Interactive features like desktop sharing and instant messaging.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Private and public chat options during the conference.
- Easily view and control attendee list.
- Bandwidth meter and unique session ID for better control.
- Embed Yugma widget on your website for easier access.
- Similar sites: Dimdim, ooVoo, Kadoink, MeBeam and PalBee
Check out Yugma @ www.yugma.com