Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
Are you a YouTube fan who constantly checks out the video hosting site for new music? If yes, then YouTube just did you a favor: they revamped their music page to add some great features.
It started with YouTube’s “Shows” and “Movies” page and now YouTube has transformed its “Music” page as well. You will find a tidier layout with no ad clutter at all. On top you will find the featured and most popular videos. Today’s hits will be a single scroll away. At the bottom of the page, you will find each music video categorized into different music genres. Click on the “play” button in front of a genre name and a random playlist of that genre will be created and played.
YouTube plans to add another category entitled “Events Near You” that will include information on concerts near your area.
- A tidier layout.
- Featured videos on top.
- Today’s hits easily accessible.
- Music videos separated genre-wise.
- Lets you listen to songs according to genre by clicking on the “play” link in front of genre’s name.
- Will soon add a feature to display information on concerts nearby.
- Similar tools: TurnTubeList, IPooq, Youtube Disco, Plistube and YouScrobble.
Visit YouTube’s “Music” page @ www.youtube.com/music