YouAreWhatYouRead: Social Networking For Book Readers
Books we read and love have a huge impact on our lives. YouAreWhatYouRead is a social networking site for books that allows you to share your five favorite books with other people in the world and socialize based purely on your bookprints. You can see the favorites books of other people including many celebrities, authors, educators and librarians.
You can also see which books have been listed the most and liked the most. Clicking on any book takes you to that book’s page where you read more about it, identify it as your favorite or share it with others through a variety of methods. You can also search using book titles or people’s name.
When viewing somebody’s profile, the tool also shows other people who have the same reading interests as that particular user.
- Social network for book readers and books.
- List your 5 favorite books and see others’.
- See favorite books of many celebrities, authors and educators.
- Read more about each book or its author.
- See what books are most liked/listed.
- Similar site: Readernaut and BookRix.
- Also read related articles:10 Ways to Use Google Books for Lifelong Learning and Research
The 8 Best Book Review Sites
Visit YouAreWhatYouRead @ www.youarewhatyouread.scholastic.com [Broken URL Removed]
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.