Wunderlist is an easy-to-use yet versatile to-do list app that lets you keep track of your various tasks. You can use it to manage your daily tasks like grocery shopping, meetings etc., and also more complex projects collaborating with others. It is available as a native app for all major platforms – Mac, iOS, web, Android and Windows so you can access your tasks from anywhere and any device.
Once you download and install the app on your device, fire up the app and start adding your to-do items. For each item you can set a due date with a reminder, add notes or create a recurring task. Once an item is completed, simply check it off with a tap. You can create different task lists for different purposes, share lists with others (e.g friends, colleagues), which makes it easy to collaborate with different groups of people on different projects.
The app has a beautiful interface and lets you add as little or as much detail needed for every task. If you plan to access your tasks from different devices, download the native app for the respective platform from their website.
- Create and manage all your lists in one place across all your devices.
- Cloud sync – access your tasks from any of your devices.
- Set due date and reminders.
- Add notes to tasks.
- Collaborate with friends and colleagues.
- Notifications – stay informed via push, email and in-app notifications.
- Simple, easy-to-use design.
- Send a task list directly via email to your colleagues, friends and family.
- Available for Mac, iOS, web, Android and Windows platforms.
- Related tools – Task Paper , Remind Me by Astrid.