If you are looking for a free, easy to use and effective video converter for either Windows or Mac, then give WonTube a try.
WonTube allows users to convert videos into well-known and many used formats such as iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Blackberry, Xbox, Apple TV, Android and many more. If you cannot decide the format, just choose to convert the file into MP4 format, which is accepted on most platforms.
The program also allows the users to download videos and MP3 songs from websites like YouTube, Vimeo, Metacafe and other popular online video sharing websites.
To use the software, just install it and run it. Once done, load a video from your local hard drive or paste a URL. Select the output to which you wish to convert to, select the destination folder, and click “Convert”. You can also load up the subtitle files to embed them inside the converted format (hard subs).
- Free and easy to use.
- Variety of formats available to convert to and from.
- Ability to download music/videos from given URL.
- Load subtitle files and automatically embed in converted video.
- Similar tools: Xenra YouTube Converter, VidGod, ConvertVideoToAudio , Pazera Free Audio Extractor , ConvertAudioOnline , VidToMP3, Audio Converters for Mac and Switchr.
- Also read related articles: 10 Great Apps to Convert Audio & Video Files in Linux
Check out WonTube @ www.wontube.com/free-video-converter.html
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.