Have you ever had to determine the pixel dimensions of a particular object on your computer screen? If yes, then one way to do this would be to take a screenshot, paste it in Paint, cut out the object you want, and read off its dimensions in the bottom ribbon of Paint. Clearly, this is not a very convenient way. Here to make the task easier is an application called WndSizer.
WndSizer is a freeware desktop utility that comes for Windows computers. The app does not require any installation; it comes in an EXE packed in a ZIP archive that is sized at only 16 KB. When you run the app, you will find a resizable semi-transparent white screen. You can easily resize this screen to match any object on your screen. The pixel reading in the center of the white screen lets you read off the object’s pixel dimensions.
- A user-friendly desktop utility.
- Compatible with Windows computers.
- Does not require any installation.
- Helps measure pixel dimensions of dimensions on screen.
- Similar tool: PixelWindow.
- Also read related articles: 3 Free Color Picking Tools To Choose Colors From Your Desktop.
Check out WndSizer @ www.dizzymonkeydesign.com/Utilities