Where Did We Park?: Stop Forgetting Where You Parked (Android)
At concerts and other crowded places it is often difficult to find where you parked your car because of the many rows of parked cars. Fortunately for Android phone owners there is a tool that uses to GPS to help them in such a situation – this tool is called Where Did We Park? Lite.
Where Did We Park? Lite is a simple GPS-using smartphone application for Android devices. With the application installed you can record the position of where you parked your car and then retrace it. When you park your car, take out your Android phone and run the application. Use the “Park My Car” option to record the car’s location. While returning to your car, simply use the “Directions to Car” option which will direct you to your car on a map display.
- A user friendly smartphone application.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you record where you parked your car.
- Helps you get back to your car.
- A very helpful application in places where many cars are parked.
- Similar tools: CarParkingPlace, Tixsux, BestParking, PrimoSpot and AboutAirportParking.
Check out Where Did We Park? Lite @ www.androlib.com/android.application.com-mobileappx-parkingpal-jFnj.aspx