Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
Upload any image and this tool can quickly tell you what are its primary and complementary colors. What makes especially useful is that it also shows the average color of an image, which is extremely helpful when creating any type of designs around some image.
Although many popular image processing tools allow you to determine the average color of a small section of an image, almost none of them does this for an entire photograph.
- Find out display primary colors for any image.
- Additional color stats: get total number of colors on the image, see top 10 dominant colors, average color etc.
- Discard the image’s background from being used in calculations (Optional).
- Upload image from your desktop or pull it from any webpage.
- Image should be in gif, jpg, jpeg, or png format and less than 1024 KB in size.
- Privacy: All uploaded images remain on the server for only 10 minutes and are deleted afterwards.
- No sign-up required, simply upload and “process”.
Check out WhatsItsColor @ www.whatsitscolor.com