Do you want to know whether you have gained or lost weight after a period of time? Then you should try out Weight Loss Tracker. This web tool helps you monitor your weight loss, body mass index (BMI), calories, and your exercise routine with its interactive calendar.
To start tracking your weight, sign up and fill out the necessary details such as height, start weight and goal weight, and the start date and goal date for it. Then click on a specific column to start entering data for that day. Include the treatments you have taken, the activities made and how long you have done it. You can also add journal entries with your photo and ticker. These entries can be private or available to the public. To view your historical data, simply move the slider on the top of your chart.
Weight Loss Tracker also has a social networking aspect where you can share your progress with your friends and comments on each other’s status.
- Tracks your weight loss or weight gain daily with an interactive calendar.
- Automatically charts your Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Keeps track of calories consumed or points associated with a weight loss program.
- Keeps an exercise log of when you exercised and the type of activity.
- Lets you share your progress with friends and family with a weight ticker that you can use on MySpace, Facebook, blogs, and other websites.
- Has a convenient iGoogle gadget option.
- Similar Tools: CaloriesPerHour, Ideal Body Weight Calculator, WeightMirror. and also see related article “6 Great Free Weight Loss Resource Sites“.
Check out Weight-Tracker @ www.medhelp.org/land/track-weight-loss