Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
The web is filled with content. Everywhere you turn, there are awesome images, interesting articles and lots of other stuff to look at. Managing all of this can become challenging. WebView is an extension that allows you to grab a part of a website that interests you and pop it out in a separate tab.
You can then take another section of a website and clip it, and when you are done, you will have a page filled with what looks like newspaper clippings filled with interesting pieces of content.
All you need to do is click the icon in your browser, and draw the area you want to select. It will place it in a separate tab for you to view when you want to. It allows you to gather all the cool stuff you want to read and put it all in one handy place. It helps you keep focused on what is important to you.
Viewing the page you select is as easy as clicking on it. It will only show you the parts you select, so you can avoid all the extra stuff that gets in the way.
- Clip sections of a webpage for later viewing.
- Stores a bunch of sites on one page to allow you read everything you want.
- Easy to use, just draw the area you want to select.
- Easy to delete, view, or collapse an item.
- Similar tools: InFocus, Co-ment, Bounce and A.nnotate.
- Also read related articles: Top Web Annotation Tools: Annotate+Bookmark+Collaborate.
Find WebView on the Chrome Webstore.