Webunal: A Social Web Court to Settle Disputes Between Friends
This web app is of course a fun idea but useful nevertheless. Have a dispute to settle? File a complaint with the Webunal, let your opponent post his/her defense and let regular Facebook and Twitter users decide who is right. Anyone can file a complaint and anyone can be the jury. All you need is a Twitter or Facebook account.
You can start judging any open case, review cases that have been closed and view the cases you have been involved in. The cases can be made public or kept private. When casting a vote, you can view what verdict other web jurors have come up with and even add comments to support your decision.
The interface is pretty sleek and easy to use but the app is still a bit buggy in terms of functionality.
For more info watch demo video below:
- Social media meets online courtroom.
- File complaints and let people decide.
- Give your judgement on open cases.
- No registration required, just a Facebook or Twitter login.
- Similar tools: InstantJury , RiledUp, ChinSwing and TalkShoe.
Visit Webunal @ www.webunal.com