If you are a Chemistry major or just trying to make through your Chemistry class, chances are you have use the Periodic Table of Elements very often. The Ptable.com is a cool periodic table with a detailed graphical representation for each element.
Click on the element to pull its photos, videos or read its Wikipedia entry. Dynamically highlight elements by their boiling temperatures, search elements by name, view properties of each element (valence, boiling point, hardness, conductivy, radius etc.), view its orbitals or its isotopes and more.
Additionally, users can choose to show/hide certain aspects of the table like electrons, element names and atomic weights. The table can be also viewed in wide mode.
- Click on the element to pull its photos, videos or Wikipedia entry.
- Automatically highlight elements by their boiling temperatures.
- Search elements on the table.
- View elements’ interactive orbitals.
- Download the Table in PDF format or as an image file.
Check out Periodic Table of Elements @ www.ptable.com