If you have ever tried online audio conferencing, then you know what problems it has – unclear audio. The noise and low audio quality make it difficult to understand who is talking. Here to offer you clearer audio and better online audio conferencing is a tool called Voxeet.
Voxeet is a desktop application for Windows computer systems. The setup file is sized at nearly 9.5 MB and installs quickly. The application lets you create an account and then add other Voxeet users as contacts after which you are able to hold audio conferences. What makes the application unique is its use of high definition 3D sound which, in conjunction with video cues, tell you who in the conference is talking at a given moment.
The service will also be introducing its iOS and Android applications soon which will let you transfer conferences from your PC to your smartphone without disconnecting.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Windows.
- Lets you hold audio conferences online.
- Offers high quality audio and 3D audio plus video cues.
- Similar tools: CamDip and Sifonr .
- Also read related articles: The 6 Best Free Online Meeting Tools to Collaborate With Your Team and 10 Tips To Get Most Out Of Skype Video Conferences .
Check out Voxeet @ www.voxeet.com