VoiceStorm: Turn Your Company Employees Into Brand Advocates
VoiceStorm is a platform aimed at companies, which turns their employees into powerful brand advocates by enabling them to promote their company via their personal social networks and other channels. Employees can share product news, press releases, job listings, special offers, coupons, lead referrals and other company related information.
Simply set up your account on the website and start curating content for your employees to share. Employees sign up using their company email, connect their social accounts and start sharing company content. There are tool tips along every step of the way, including how to connect social accounts and broadcast messages. Employees are awarded points for engagement, which keeps them engaged and motivated.
Managers can post any type of content – articles, videos, blogs and links from a variety of sources and retain control over what content gets published and to whom. Everything is tracked and managed through the VoiceStorm platform including shares, clicks and impressions by members.
VoiceStorm is currently free for companies with up to 40 employees. To sign up with more company members you have to contact them separately.
- Helps companies turn their employees into company brand advocates.
- Employees can share product news, press releases, job listings, special offers, coupons, lead referrals and other company related information through their social networks and other channels.
- Supported social connections – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Employees are awarded points for engagement.
- Managers control what is published and to whom.
- Track shares, clicks and impressions by employees.
- Free for companies with up to 40 members.
- Easy to set up and start publishing content.
Check out VoiceStorm @ www.voicestorm.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.