Sometimes editing videos using the basic video editing apps is not enough for more sophisticated tasks such as video conversion or cropping. While you can install other video editing software that will cost you some money, you can always try using free video editing apps online.
One cool app for this task is VideoToolbox. This free powerful video editor lets you convert videos, add watermark text, cut videos, crop videos, merge several video files, demux video files and much more.
A VideoToolbox account entitles allows you to store 300MB of videos in their file manager and 700MB of data in their recent output files. To edit a video, you need to upload it into your file manager or download it from supported video sites such as Youtube, Yahoo, MetaCafe, DailyMotion, Vimeo, among others. Then once the video file is in your file manager, simply select the task, do the editing, and the site will process the video for you so you can download it afterwards.
In addition, you can also use VideoToolbox to record a video from your webcam which will then be saved to your file manager.
- Online video editing application.
- Processes videos up to 300MB file size.
- Video conversion for major formats.
- Add watermark text to video.
- Cut video by setting new start and end time.
- Crop video.
- Demux video files.
- Record video from your webcam.
- Make video thumbnails.
- Hardcode subtitles to a video.
- Similar Tools: , Anjo.to, BrushVideo, Kaltura, and .
Check out VideoToolbBox @ http://videotoolbox.com