Most freeware video conversion applications offer a limited set of features that are restricted to converting videos from one format to another. As a result, you end up installing a bunch of different software apps for video conversions, picture-to-video conversions, and video fix-ups.
Here to combine all these features and present them in a single package is a tool called VideoMach.
VideoMach is a desktop application that lets you convert videos between different file formats. Picture-to-video conversions are also supported. A wide range of file formats are supported including AVI, JPEG, MPEG, RGB, WAV, and more.
Video fix-up features are also supported; these include rotating videos, resizing them, removing borders, sharpening videos, adjusting colors, arranging videos into arrays, overlaying text / logos, and adding audio to animations.
VideoMach offers a free and a paid version; the free version offers limited functionality when it comes to a few file formats whereas the paid versions has these limitations removed.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Windows computers.
- Lets you convert video formats.
- Lets you fix up videos.
- Lets you create animation from images.
- Also read related articles: 10 Great Apps to Convert Audio & Video Files in Linux and 5 Easy-to-use Freeware Video Converters.