Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
If you want to sell an item and don’t have a slightest idea about it’s value head to ValueJockey.com. It is a community driven website where anyone can list things (products and services) and get price suggestions along with tips for selling.
Using the site is simple, you can search and browse the site for similar items first, and if nothing is found list the item online. There is no restrictions on the type of things you can list, it could be anything books, jewelery, vehicles and even real estate.
Additionally to listing your items, you can browse listings of other users and suggest prices. The site is free and requires registration for listing and evaluating items.
- Submit your item and get it evaluated by other users.
- All items are nicely organized in categories.
- Browse listings of other users and suggest prices.
- Get tips for selling and general feedback.
- Free and registration is needed for adding and evaluating products.
- Similar tool: CostHelper.
Check out ValueJockey @ www.valuejockey.com