How to Use Different Wallpapers for Each Monitor in Windows 10
When it comes to personalizing a new computer, one of the first things you probably do is change the wallpaper. If you happen to be a Windows 10 user who has two monitors, you have two different ways to add your own personal flair to your desktop by using a different wallpaper for each screen.
- Right-click anywhere on your desktop and click Personalize.
- In the settings menu that pops up, find or upload the first image you want to use.
- Right-click the image and in the menu that pops up, select Set for Monitor 1.
- Find or upload the second image you want to use.
- Right-click the image and in the menu that pops up, select Set for Monitor 2.
A great use for this setting is to opt for a wide-angle image that can spread across your two monitors seamlessly. Split your image in two using your favorite photo editing software, or you can use an online service like ImageSplitter to easily divide it in half.
Unfortunately, using two different backgrounds on your monitors only works with images. You will not be able to choose two different slideshows or two different solid colors from the Wallpaper settings options.
What images are you using for your desktop wallpaper now? If you have two monitors, do you have two separate images or do you prefer to use the same image on both monitors? Let us know in the comments.
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.