With millions of domains already registered, it is hard to get your hands on a solid domain name. Even if they do come up in the market, it is usually through a domain auction or a website showcasing dropped domains. UpName is an expired, auctioned and dropped domain search tool that lets you find domain names in the secondary market.
Start by entering a specific domain name or a keyword and UpName would display relevant domain names including the details such as last bid amount, time remaining in auction and the buy-it-now price. Clicking on any domain name would also show details about recent trading activity for the domain, date of initial registration, amount of traffic it gets and number of Google backlinks. The listing for each domain also shows the SEO value and allow users to post comments. You can also view similar domains, save the listing to your free online account, share it with your friends or go directly to the selling page.
- Search dropped, expired and auctioned domain names.
- Search by domain name or keyword.
- See traffic, SEO and registration details for each domain.
- Narrow down results by price, length or type of sale.
- View or post comments.
- Keep track of domains by saving to your free account.
- For more similar sites check out MakeUseOf “domain name” section.
Visit UpName @ www.upname.com