Unused Words: Browse & Learn Rarely Used Words From English Language
If you want to enrich your English vocabulary with new words, check out Unused Words. It is a website that contains rarely used English words and presents a new set of words on its page every day. Refresh the page to see a new word or browse words by category – nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs etc. You can also subscribe by email to get a new word everyday in your inbox.
Definion for every word contains its origin, the reason to use it and how to use it. You can comment (via Facebook login) or view comments of other users. Every word also has tags, so you can view related similar words by clicking on a tag.
- Browse rarely used words from English dictionary
- Browse words by category (nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbsor, slang) by tags
- OED rejected words – words that did not make into the official Oxford English Dictionary
- Subscribe by email to receive a new word every day
- Follow on Facebook, Twitter or by RSS
- Similar tools: Phrays, Exemplar, Artwiculate , VocabSushi and WordSpy
Check out Unused Words @ [No Longer Available]
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.