Waking up to the same alarm clock tone is boring and encourages you to hit the snooze button. What you need is a fresh and relaxing alarm clock tone that changes every day. One app that offers this is called Uniqlo Wake Up.
Uniqlo Wake Up is a smartphone application which is basically an alarm clock that plays music based on the weather in your area. The time and day of the week are also contributing factors. The music featured on the app was “co-written by 51st annual Grammy nominee Cornelius (Keigo Oyamada) and Yoko Kanno, who is active in songwriting across a wide range of genres including video games and anime.” The app’s Android version requires Android 2.3 or later whilst the app’s iOS version requires iOS 4.2 or later.
- A user-friendly smartphone app.
- Has versions for Android and iOS devices.
- Offers alarm clock features.
- Plays alarm clock music based on weather, time, and day of week.
- Similar tools: Smarter Alarm Free, Zazu and Sleep Bot.
- Also read related article: The Best Alternative Alarm Clocks (Windows/Mac/Mobile).
Check out Uniqlo Wake Up @ www.uniqlo.com/wakeup/en/pc/index_l.html