UnderTheSite: Discover the Technologies Used by a Website
Webmasters might want to check out which technologies are being used by websites that interest them. You can’t always directly contact the site’s developers and pose them this question. Here to help is a web service called UnderTheSite – a tool to help find out the technologies being used by a site.
All you have to do is provide UnderTheSite with a website’s URL. A summary including title, Alexa ranks, Bing index, Compete rank, and description is displayed; also displayed is a list of technologies used by the site such as Google Analytics, Disqus, jQuery, FBML, etc.
You can click on a technology’s name to learn what it is about. You can also compare technologies with one another using a graphical plot. Such a comparison reveals which site technologies are being most used.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Reveals technologies used by a particular website.
- Includes summary of websites.
- Provides information on what particular technologies are.
- Lets you compare technologies.
- Similar tools: BuiltWith, WebsitesLog and Web Page Analyzer .
Check out UnderTheSite @ www.underthesite.com