For web developers, HTML5 introduced many exciting new features. The ability to specify gradients using pure CSS3 was one of these features. This property is what made gradient editors like “Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator” possible.
Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator is a free online tool for web developers. To run it you must be using the latest version of an HTML5 supporting web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Safari. The tool comprises of two panes: the left pane lets you select a color, name your gradient, adjust the sliders and stops; the right pane lets you preview the gradient and get its CSS code.
Using this online tool web developers can adjust the gradient stop color, and add, adjust, and delete stop positions. The Preview pane lets developers easily the gradient as a horizontal or vertical one; this pane also shows how the Internet Explorer fallback gradient will look in IE. When you are satisfied with the adjustments you have made, you can simply copy the generated CSS and paste it in your stylesheet.
- A greatly friendly website for web developers.
- Provides a simple interface to generate gradients.
- Lets you do a number of things with stop colors and positions.
- Lets you preview the gradients horizontally and vertically.
- Generates the CSS code for your created gradients.
- Similar tools: CSS3 Gradient Generator, CSS Gradient Editor, Quick 3-Color CSS3 Gradient Generator and Border-Image-Generator.
Check out Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator @ www.colorzilla.com/gradient-editor