Udemy: Create Online Courses & Teach Online
If you are a teacher looking for free websites to create online courses, then you should check out Udemy. This educational tool allows you to draft and publish your own interactive course complete with videos, presentations, articles, mashups, and live sessions. You can create individual lectures within Udemy where you can add appropriate teaching materials and publish them for your students to see.
To start, create an account and fill up your profile and interest. Then customize your own course by changing the icon and posting a course description. Once you publish your first lecture, students interested in your course can subscribe and engage in discussions regarding your course.
The open nature of Udemy allows anyone to search and view courses. You can actually go right in and view video lectures from top universities like Stanford and Columbia. Even then, Udemy is not only limited to academic courses. You can create a course about anything, making it a perfect platform for online tutorials and webinars.
Udemy is a robust tool for educators, students, and just about anyone who want to create an online course.
- Create online courses for free.
- Subscribe to different courses.
- View your personal dashboard to see your subscribed courses.
- Schedule live sessions.
- Import videos and presentations.
- Find recent activity within your course.
- Search for people and courses.
- You can also read our 6 Really Good Sites with FREE Video Lectures from Top US Colleges .
Check out Udemy @ www.udemy.com