TypeFront: Web service for hosting fonts online & using them on your site
Thanks to today’s web browsers users can view websites with custom fonts not installed on their computer. When he/she visits the page, the font is downloaded from specified server online. If you have a website and also want use custom fonts TypeFront can help. It provides virtual bucket to host font online and also ensures that your custom font is not used on an unauthorized website.
After uploading your fonts, you can specify which websites are allowed to use them. This means that the font owner has complete control over the font’s online usage. Finally you enable or disable your desired web font formats.
The next step is to obtain the CSS code from the site and paste it in the sites.
- Web font hosting service.
- Acts as a bucket for all your web fonts.
- Accepts almost any font format.
- Lets you control which sites use your font.
- Provides an API that allows third-party applications to programmatically access all of its functionality.
- Similar tools: Typekit and FontBurner.
Check out TypeFront @ www.typefront.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.