TwitFooter: Display your latest tweets as email signature
TwitFooter is a Twitter app that lets you display your latest tweet as your signature in the footer of your email. You can configure it to display your latest tweet, random tweet or simply your Twitter bio. It is easy to set up and requires no additional software installation.
To set it up, simply sign in from the homepage with your Twitter log in and let the TwitFooter app access your Twitter account. You will redirected to a page with a code to copy/paste as your email signature. There is a “Preview” button that lets you instantly view your signature depending on your setup (latest tweet/randome tweet/bio).
- Show your tweets in the footer of your email.
- Effective tool for bloggers and content creators to show latest articles and updates via tweets.
- Track inbound clicks from emails.
- Choose to display your latest tweet, random tweet or simply your Twitter bio.
- Supports many email clients and online email services including Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook Express/2003/2007.
- No registration, sign in with your Twitter account to start using.
- No software to install, simply copy/paste the code.
- Similar tools: iPhone Signature Creator, My Live Signature and TwitterSignatureStyles.
- Also read related articles:Add HTML, iTunes Status & Photos to Email Signature [Mac]
How To Use A Facebook Badge As Your Email Signature [Mac]
Check out TwitFooter @ www.twitfooter.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.