Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
There are plenty of ways to store your favorite files in the cloud. It seems like there are literally hundreds of gigs of cloud storage available to everyone. Twindocs is a cloud storage solution with some cool tricks up its sleeve that make it worth a look, especially if you are using it to store documents, as that is its specialty.
With Twindocs, users can “print” documents directly to their account. This gives users a place to store old documents that they would typically print and store in a shoebox or filing cabinet. This helps keeps paper usage down which helps save the environment. Twindocs keeps your documents secure by encrypting them, so you know they are safe.
Another great feature with Twindocs is the ability to “staple” multiple files together and send them to others as one. This saves a lot of time, especially if you are working with larger files. Instead of sending each file individually, users can send them all together quickly and safely, because the files are encrypted while sending, preventing unauthorized people from viewing the contents.
- Store personal documents in the cloud.
- Share documents with others.
- “Staple” multiple files together for easier sending.
- High level of security with encryption.
- Notes and tags help you find documents when you need them.
- Similar tools: Zoolz, CloudCM, Amazon Cloud Drive and mSpot.
- Also read related articles:
Find Twindocs @ www.twindocs.com