TweetManager: Automate Your Twitter Account
Tweet Manager is a free service that could extend the functionality of your Twitter account in a single interface. TweetManager adds extra features and makes Twitter-based microblogging much more easier. These include, Twitter auto-responder, auto-follow, direct group messaging etc.
To use this service, first you have to sign in using your Twitter account, as always. Next, there are six valuable features to be enjoyed.
And here they are.
– First, auto follow function. Enabling this feature will let you to auto follow all your new followers or you can also configure this to help you to auto follow every Twitter account that tweet based on keywords you have selected.
– Second, Mass Message. This one will help you to send roughly 1000 direct messages (DM) to all your followers with one single button to click.
– Third is auto reply. You can use this feature to help you to write a message that will automatically reply to people that send you an @reply message on Twitter. It is really useful when you’re on vocation or not yet log in into your Twitter account.
– Fourth is Auto Post. This one will allow you to create an auto tweet at a certain time on a certain day. It is perfect for you who love to tweet such greeting message like “good morning”.
– Fifth, tweet an RSS Feed. This one will remind you to the popular twitterfeed. However, it can only tweet one rss feed. Not more.
– Last, Manage Secondary account. This feature will help you to manage your Twitter secondary account with the same features like your primary account used to get. Awesome!
For more info watch video below:
- Auto follow all people who follow you.
- Auto follow based on tweet keywords.
- Send direct message to all followers.
- Auto reply people who send you @reply message
- Auto post a tweet at a certain time on a certain day
- Add your RSS feed to automatically tweet new content from a certain feed
- Manage your Twitter secondary account with the same features as your main account.
- For more Twitter tools see MakeUseOf Twitter section.
Check out TweetManager @ www.tweetmanager.com