- LifeHacher: “Web-based task manager Todoist is an interesting calendar/todo application worth looking at, even in the increasingly crowded space of todo list webapps.”
- Create and Manage tasks (ToDo’s) online.
- Built-in calendar: Schedule due dates on your tasks.
- View tasks by due dates (Today, Tomorrow, Next Thursday, etc.)
- Organize task into projects (or categories) and sub-projects.
- Keyboard shortcuts for quicker navigation.
- Set and schedule task reminders (MSN, Jabber, Mobile, or Twitter).
- Full and comprehensive integration with Gmail
- Access ToDoist from your mobile.
- for Mac users: Quicksilver plugin + Mac Dashboard widget.
- Add ToDoist widgets to iGoogle / Netvibes homepage.
- Add and store relevant notes.
- Print tasks.
Check out ToDoist @ www.todoist.com