Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
There are many days on which we have an hour or two to kill; so we look for events that can fill those free time slots of ours to pass the time. Here to help you find those events and have fun in your free time is a tool called Time to Enjoy.
Time to Enjoy is a free to use phone application for smartphone devices. The app is sized nearly 8 MB and is compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad devices running iOS version 5.0 or later. The app connects with your device’s calendar and displays events that will take place during the time you are unoccupied. Events from USA, Canada, and Europe are currently supported by the app.
Each event carries a description with itself. You can specify the kinds of events you are interest to make the app display event suggestions more intelligently.
Apart from this, the app lets you add events to your calendars, setup reminders for them, and even share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, or through SMS.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Shows events going on in your free time.
- Supports events from USA, Canada, and Europe.
- Can add events to your calendar.
- Lets you share events with your friends.
- Similar tools: UpTo, Hipvite and CalendApp.
- Also read related article: 6 Apps To Keep Track Of Time-Related Events & Activities [iPhone].
Check out Time to Enjoy @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/time-to-enjoy/id506433804