Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
Facebook has become an important part of the daily routine of our friends and family members. If you would like a pull a Facebook prank on one of your friends or family members, a fun tool you could use is The Wall Machine.
The Wall Machine is a free and simple tool that lets you create fake Facebook walls. Everything on these walls is customizable. You can add a variety of different posts on the wall: status updates, friendship notifications, and photo statuses.
The site lets you edit the names of the person posting and the people commenting; you can edit and add multiple people to the list of people who like the post; even the profile pictures for all people involved in the wall post can be uploaded. The fake wall post is published under a unique URL that has the “Fake Wall” stamp on it; but you can easily take a screenshot of the post and share it with your friends. A “Trending Walls” section lets you browse the most popular fake wall posts on the site.
- A user-friendly website.
- Lets you create fake Facebook walls.
- Lets you add status updates, friendship notifications, and photo updates to walls.
- Everything on the wall is customizable.
- Features the most trending Facebook walls.
- Similar tools: MyFakeWall and Fakeiphonetext.
- Also read related article: 6 Facebook Hack Codes & Tips To Show Off Your Geeky Skills.
Check out The Wall Machine @ www.thewallmachine.com