Textorizer is a cool online tool for creating Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) images. If you have no idea what this means don’t bother, all it does is takes some picture and creates a similar one that is made of text and words. See example below:
To get started simply enter the web address/location of the original image, type in the list of words that you want to be used when generating the image, customize settings and you’re good to go. Click “Textorize”. Done.
Textorizer can be both used online as well as on your desktop. The diference is that online version lets you only use images from the web and not the ones saved on your computer. If you want to use images stored on your hard drive then download desktop version.
- Create artsy SVG images made of words.
- Generate as many images as you like. No signup or registration needed.
- Online version works only for images stored online.
- Download and save ready images to your computer.
- There is also Textorizer for desktop (Linux, Windows or Mac).
- Supported image formats: jpeg, png, gif, or xpm.
Go to Textorizer @ textorizer.whatfettle.com