TextOrder: App Helps Restaurants Get Orders Via Text Messaging
Text messages are organized, with everything defined clearly. This is precisely why many people perhaps prefer to place their restaurant orders via text messaging. Here to help you do that is a service called TextOrder.
TextOrder is a service meant for restaurants and other order-taking places. You can sign up for the site’s service and obtain a phone number for each branch of your business. Customers can then start placing their orders on those phone numbers after you set up your menu and distribute your new numbers.
The site offers a complete online interface to manage the text messages and orders you receive. TextOrder also lets you send mass SMS to all of your customers and hold browser-to-phone calls with them. All of these features come with economical prices.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets customers place orders to your business via SMS.
- Provides you with new phone numbers.
- Lets you send mass SMS messages to customers.
- Lets you place browser-to-phone calls to customers.
- Similar tools: AllergyEats, Donteat.at , Snoopf and FoodSpotting .
- Also read related articles: View Any Restaurant Menu Online With OpenMenu .
Check out TextOrder @ www.textorder.net/index.php