Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
Annotating images is an effective way to draw attention to certain parts of the image and share your thoughts about it. The technique can be a really helpful communicative tool between you and your clients. If you are looking for a web service that lets you quickly annotate images and share them, you should check out Szoter.
Szoter is a free to use web service that lets you annotate images online. You start by uploading an image on the site. You can then crop the image, highlight portions of its by drawing shapes such as circles and rectangles, draw arrows to point towards objects, draw shapes using freehand, and add text. Once you are done with the annotations, you can save the image locally as a PNG file or you can publish it online and share its viewing links as well as HTML links.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Let’s you annotate images online.
- Lets you crop images and highlight them with shapes, drawings, and text.
- Let’s you download image as PNG file.
- Let’s you publish annotated image online for sharing.
- Similar tools: PicView and Fotobabble..
Check out Szoter @ http://szoter.com/#intro