Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
Symphonical is an online wall with sticky notes where you can collaborate with multiple people in real time. It is a task management app and shared screen meeting tool at the same time. The wall is a grid divided into rows and columns where you can add notes and move them around. To get started add the extension to Chrome and launch the app. You can choose from ready boards like “Week plan”, “Meeting agenda”, “Board meeting” etc., or launch a blank board and then customize it by adding rows and columns.
Once you have setup your wall, invite collaborators by email and start adding notes (to-do items, assignments etc) onto the grid and assign each note to a collaborator or yourself. If not assigned a note will stay Uncategorized. For every note you can set a due date, upload files, add text, delete it or click “Finished” when it is done. You can then invite others to view or participate in your you wall by sharing its link. If you want more privacy you can enable the wall to be seen only by the collaborators.
To summarize, the best part of this app is that you can customize your wall as you see fit, easily move the sticky notes around and see which people are working with you on the wall and video chat with them in real time.
- Create notes and move them around
- Work together with friends and colleagues in real time
- Separate colour for each participant
- Separate colours for different notes
- Choose between many types of walls or create your own
- Share wall with the public or only with collaborators
- Google+ hangout – video chat with people working on the wall
- Related tools -Strikebase, RealtimeBoard