SubtitleHorse: Edit Subtitle Files Online
Most online videos nowadays include subtitles. However, if you don’t have access to the original subtitle file it becomes very difficult to edit it. SubtitleHorse solves that problem by letting you edit subtitles online.
All you have to do is provide a link to the FLV/MP4 file that you want to edit subtitles in. The tool will then let you insert subtitles at specific points, delete existing subtitles, glue subtitles together, split subtitles into two, find/replace a word throughout the subtitle file and even set a time delay.
You can also generate the subtitles file in TimedText or SRT format. Subtitles can be made in bold, italics or underlined. A real time side-by-side preview lets you keep track of the changes you have made.
- Edit subtitles from a video online.
- Add, split, merge and delay subtitles.
- Make words bold, italics or underlined.
- Generate subtitles file in SRT and TimedText formats.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: SubtitleSync, EndlessSubtitles, LangoLAB, Subtitles 1.1, Subs.to and AnySubs.
- Also read related articles:The Best Tools To Edit & Adjust Subtitle Files
How To Add Subtitles To A Movie Or TV Series
Visit SubtitleHorse @ www.subtitle-horse.org
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.