Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
Stickies are a convenient way of constantly reminding us the tasks which we need to complete. By being always within our site, forgetting about a task becomes very difficult. If you own a Mac computer and find Stickies useful, you should check out a desktop app called Sticky Notifications.
Sticky Notifications is a free to use desktop app for Mac computers. The app lets you add virtual Stickies to your Mac desktop. The app can be accessed through its icon in the menu bar or through a hotkey shortcut. Using the app you can add a reminder by entering the title, subtitle, and message for a virtual Sticky that will appear on your desktop. While entering a reminder’s details, you can choose to skip a field or two, if you wish to save time.
To make the Sticky disappear, simply click on the Close button on it.
- A user-friendly desktop application.
- Compatible with Mac computers.
- Lets you add virtual Stickies to your Mac’s desktop.
- Lets you add title, subtitle, and message with each reminder.
- Similar tool: Linoit.
- Also read related article: 3+ Stickies Shortcuts You Should Use [Mac].