Spokeo is an outstanding all-in-one online tracker that helps you follow-up on your friends’ online activities by keeping track of their profiles across all major social networks, blog networks and photo sharing websites. In a way it’s like a smart feedreader that gets latest updates from your friends’ profile pages, organizes everything and nicely presents it on one page.
Spokeo: “Spokeo finds your friends’ blogs and photos that you never knew about, guaranteed.”
- Track as many friends as many friends as you like.
- Get started by instantly importing address book contacts from AOL, Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo accounts.
- Spokeo searches for your friends’ profiles on over 20 major networks: Amazon, Bebo, Blogger, Buzznet, Dailymotion, deviantART, Digg, Flickr, Friendster, Hi5, LinkedIn, Last.fm, LiveJournal, MySpace, Photobucket, Veoh, Vox, WebShots, Xanga, YouTube and several others.
- Manage: Add, delete and organize friend profiles in groups.
- For more info go to Spokeo FAQ page.
Check out Spokeo @ www.spokeo.com