Splicd lets you take any Youtube video and cut out only the part you want from it. It also gives you a link that you can use to share the video with others. No signup needed.
How does it work?
- (1) Determine which part of the video you want to cut.
- (2) Copy and paste the URL of the video into Splicd
- (3) Enter the start and ending points for the video part that interests you.
- (4) Wait until Splicd cuts the video part.
- (5) Get a link to share that video part with others.
Check out Splicd @ www.splicd.com