Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
Spinners are one of the many different types of loaders used on websites while loading browser applications. Coding these spinners can be a lengthy process when you take the customization into account. Here to simplify things for you is a web tool called SpinJS.
SpinJS is a web tool that helps you to create spinners for your web apps. Alongside a dynamic spinning icon you can view various controls that include lines, length, width, radius, trail, speed, and the option to enable shadow. As you change these controls the spinner’s preview is updated in real-time. The value of each control can be shown by placing the mouse pointer on the slider. You can then replace these values in the CSS method provided on the site.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps create customize loading spinners.
- Lets you vary numerous spinner controls.
- Shows values for all spinner controls.
- Provides CSS method template for you to use your spinner.
- Similar tools: OnlineIconMaker, Iconizer, ConvertIcon, Favicon-Generator and Free-Icon-Editor.
Check out SpinJS @ www.fgnass.github.com/spin.js