Placing a conference call online to other computer users is not as straightforward as one might imagine. Bridge numbers, timing issues, and pin numbers all complicate things. Additionally the call is haphazard – you are never sure who it is in the conference whose voice you are hearing. Here to help solve those conference call issues is a web service called Speek.
Speek is a free to use web service that helps you place conference calls. The site works in a remarkably user-friendly fashion. You start by creating an account on the service and then you invite call attendees by sharing the call link with them. Others can join in the conversation by visiting the link and providing their phone number; they will then be called on their phone for the conference call. Alternatively, they can take part in the call through the Internet, without being called on their phone.
Speek currently works for numbers in the US only.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Makes it easy for you to place conference calls.
- Supports Internet-to-Internet conference calls.
- Supports Internet-to-phone conference calls if numbers are from US.
- Similar tools: and .
- You can also read 6 must-know Apps to make FREE Group Conference Calls.
Check out Speek @ www.speek.com