Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
Sometimes when you are watching a late-night movie you get a sudden annoying popup ad with an increased volume or loud movie scene, which might disturb people around you (e.g roommate or neighbors). Now there is an app that tackles this problem called Sound Lock that allows you to limit the sound output level of your playback.
It detects the volume of the playback and decreases it to the comfortable level you have set before. It turns the volume down during the loud scenes and turns the volume up after they finish, so you can watch a movie without constantly adjusting the volume level.
Download the free app to your PC and adjust the volume to a comfortable level.
- Automatically adjusts the loudness of your PC to a comfortable level.
- Generates smooth sound output throughout the playback.
- Adjust volume per each channel. Up to 14 channels.
- Apply sound lock only to specific channels or devices.
- Free downloadable app for desktop.
Check out Sound Lock @ http://www.3appes.com/en/developments/4/download [No Longer Available]