SomNote: Easy To Use, Cloud-Based Note Taking [iPhone, Android & Web]
Taking notes is important. Our lives are so hectic that keeping up with everything we need to remember can be next to impossible. This is why we jot down note and reminders for ourselves. It helps make it a lot harder to forget when you have it written in front of you. With the invention of the cloud, it’s even easier to keep notes because we can store them and access them anywhere we go. SomNote is a great example of what a cloud note taking solution should be.
SomNote has a free iPhone and Android app available and it also works on the web, so no matter where you go, you can get access to your notes. It has a beautiful, easy to use interface. It even allows you to take notes while offline, and have them uploaded next time you establish a connection to the Internet.
With SomNote, you can even share your notes on Facebook and Twitter. If you write something down, and decide you want to get some other opinions later, this app will make that happen with ease. It even has a keyword search so you can find a note you need quickly and easily.
- Cloud-based note taking on the phone and computer.
- Attach files up to 100MB to your notes.
- Take notes offline and upload them later.
- Share notes on Facebook and Twitter.
- Keyword search helps you find what you need.
- Similar tools: Quick Well Free , Growly Notes and Spark App .
- Also read related article: Four Free Quick Note Taking Apps For The Mac .