Small businesses and freelancers cannot compete with the expensive management solutions that large companies employ. SohoOS is here to bridge that management gap for small businesses and freelancers. It offers simple yet effective management solution.
You start by creating an account on the site. Next you are able to view your business divided into various online sections such as contacts, accounts, sales, marketing, calendar, finance, and inventory. These sections help you save your business contacts, detail your services and their rates, and handle your invoices. The site even lets you process payments through credit cards and Paypal accounts.
All of these features along with social media integration and support for text messaging, makes SohoOS an ideal management solution for small businesses.
- A user friendly web service.
- A great business management solution for small businesses.
- Divides business into different sections for easier management.
- Supports payments through credit cards and PayPal.
- Contains social media integration.
- Similar tools: CoTweet and Skylight.
- Also read related articles:15 Useful Excel Templates for Project Management & Tracking
10 Awesome & Inspiring Blogs for Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
Check out SohoOS @ www.sohoos.com