Snoozerr: Record Audio From Lectures With Images as References (iOS)
Recording lectures is a helpful practice but at times the audio alone is not helpful enough. At times like these you need to see what your teacher was referring to. Here to help you do that is a phone app called Snoozerr.
Snoozerr is a wonderful iOS application sized at 3.5MB. Priced at $0.99, the app lets you record audio while taking pictures. These pictures can be thought of as annotations to the recorded audio. The pictures are assigned timestamps and can serve as reference points for when you playback the audio. Thus while playing back the lecture of your math instructor you will be able to view the particular equation he was referring to in his lecture – something very helpful indeed.
- A user-friendly phone application.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you record audio and take pictures.
- Pictures are timestamped and serve as annotations to the audio.
- Helps students record lectures in a better way.
- Similar tool: LectureShare.
- Also read related articles:6 Really Good Sites with FREE Video Lectures from Top US Colleges
The Best Free Audio Recorder For The iPhone
Check out Snoozerr @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/snoozerr-recordings/id453389744?ls=1&mt=8#
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.