There are certain situations in which you would want to take pictures through your phone discreetly. But even if you turn your phone to silent and disable its flash, anybody who is looking at your phone’s screen will be able to tell that you are taking a picture. Offering a solution to that is a phone app called Sneaky Cam.
Sneaky Cam is a free to use phone application that is compatible with Android devices. The application is sized at nearly 1.5 MB and it runs on devices that are using version 2.2 or later of Android. Using the application, you can take pictures through your Android phone without letting anybody else find out. The camera’s preview screen can be replaced by a screen of your choosing, and the preview can be set at a transparency level so you can see what you are photographing. You can also opt to get a notification each time a photograph has been successfully taken.
Please note that some phones are simply unable to disable shutter sounds. This app does not eliminate that sound.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you discreetly take photos through your phone.
- Hides image preview and replaces it with a screen you choose.
- Image preview can be set a transparency levels.
- Similar tool: Gallery Private.