A rash now and then is nothing uncommon. But do you have a skin condition that does not look a typical rash? If yes, then by visiting a site called “Skin Condition Finder” you could save yourself a trip to the doctor.
Skin Condition Finder is a free to use web tool by SkinSight. Using the tool you can indicate the area where the skin condition is occurring e.g. scalp, neck, arm, etc. You can also specify the gender and age of the person with the condition. The age is indicated by selecting infant, child, teen, or adult.
For your selected options, a number of possible skin conditions are shown along with images and descriptions. By matching your skin condition with results, you can get help in determining which condition you have.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps you determine your skin condition.
- Lets you specify age and gender of person with skin condition.
- Shows images and descriptions of possible skin conditions.
- Similar tools: Diagnosia, RateADrug, PillBox, iPills, ICYou and SymptomChecker.
- Also check out our related article: 3 Sites To Help You Identify Unknown Drugs.
Check out Skin Condition Finder @ www.skinsight.com/skinConditionFinder.htm