A frequent analysis of your website can reveal important information such as site popularity, visitor demographics, revenue analysis, and much more. Normally there are dedicated web tools for different types of analysis; but with “SiteTrail” you get a package deal – it packs numerous site analysis tools into one free web tool.
SiteTrail is a free to use website that reveals many informative statistics regarding any website. All you have to do is provide the tool with a website URL; alternative you can use the tool’s browser add-on for Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. The site then performs a site analysis of social media, SEO, visitors, traffic, revenue, content, links, hosting, WHOIS, server, and colors. These different analyses are divided into individual sections are neatly displayed on a single webpage.
Moreover, SiteTrail lets you trail your own websites after signing up for a free account – this serves to better compare past and present figures.
- A user-friendly web tool.
- Performs a variety of analyses on any website.
- Analyses include social media, SEO, WHOIS, visitors, and many other types of analysis.
- Offers browser add-ons for Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Lets you trail your own websites.
Check out SiteTrail @ www.sitetrail.com