Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
While there are several tools online that allow us to sign documents for legal or contractual reasons, nothing looks as easy to use as this tool. Signnow is an e-signature tool that lets you attach your signature to any document and then e-mail it to others for signing.
You do not need to register to use Signnow – just upload the document and click the sign tool to draw your signature. You can also type in your signature and include a sticky note just in case you want to clarify something to other parties signing the document. Once done, enter your e-mail to have the signed document sent to you or click to invite another signer, add CC e-mails, or add notes.
Signnow is a nifty tool for people who need a quick way to sign documents without downloading software.
- Free; no sign up required.
- Upload and go.
- Add your signature, text, and sticky notes.
- Share and invite people to sign document.
- Similar Tools: Adobe eSignatures, Hellofax, PDFPen, MyLiveSignature, DocShaker, MiddlePost.
- Also read related article: Add A Digital Signature To Photos Using Your Handwriting.
Check out Signnow @ www.signnow.com