While there are several tools online that allow us to sign documents for legal or contractual reasons, nothing looks as easy to use as this tool. Signnow is an e-signature tool that lets you attach your signature to any document and then e-mail it to others for signing.
You do not need to register to use Signnow – just upload the document and click the sign tool to draw your signature. You can also type in your signature and include a sticky note just in case you want to clarify something to other parties signing the document. Once done, enter your e-mail to have the signed document sent to you or click to invite another signer, add CC e-mails, or add notes.
Signnow is a nifty tool for people who need a quick way to sign documents without downloading software.
- Free; no sign up required.
- Upload and go.
- Add your signature, text, and sticky notes.
- Share and invite people to sign document.
- Similar Tools: Adobe eSignatures, Hellofax, PDFPen, MyLiveSignature, DocShaker, MiddlePost.
- Also read related article: Add A Digital Signature To Photos Using Your Handwriting.
Check out Signnow @ www.signnow.com